- Current Prices:$312,000 to $429,998
- Closed Prices:$258,000 to $665,000
- Median Sale Price:$315,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$254
- Association Fee Ranges:$400 to $416/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,166 to 2,791Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Swallows Nest features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Swallows Nest are about $145,000 – $535,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.