- Current Prices:$224,500 to $269,500
- Closed Prices:$193,000 to $277,000
- Median Sale Price:$265,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$177
- Association Fee Ranges:$290 to $470
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,232 to 3,048Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Sweetbriar Farms are about $200,000 – $350,000 and sit on 2.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.