- Current Prices:$435,000 to $450,000
- Closed Prices:$290,000 to $570,000
- Median Sale Price:$402,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$310,$550 to $620,$310 to $350
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,564 to 5,615Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sweetwater Country Club Diamond Hill are about $300,000 – $590,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.