- Current Prices:$649,000
- Closed Prices:$257,000 to $535,000
- Median Sale Price:$410,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$179
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$2.29 to $4.17
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1996 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,176 to 3,662Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sweetwater Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sweetwater Ridge are about $170,000 – $385,000 and sit on 8148.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.