- Current Prices:$219,750 to $290,000
- Closed Prices:$174,900 to $271,000
- Median Sale Price:$232,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$230/quarter,$1 to $255/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,072 to 2,693Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Sweetwater Ridge Townhomes At Magnolia Pointe is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sweetwater Ridge Townhomes At Magnolia Pointe are about $155,000 – $290,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.