- Current Prices:$239,900 to $249,500
- Closed Prices:$145,000 to $246,526
- Median Sale Price:$230,344
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$230/quarter,$0 to $255/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,225 to 2,693Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Sweetwater Ridge Townhomes at Magnolia Pointe offers home designs and prices to match most any requirement on just about any budget. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $175 to $285, and taxes for the year range from as low as $192 to as high as $2,606. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $175 to $285. Property taxes for the year are around $333.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.