- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $246,526
- Median Sale Price:$232,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$230/quarter,$0 to $255/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,072 to 2,693Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Sweetwater Ridge Townhomes At Magnolia Pointe is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sweetwater Ridge Townhomes At Magnolia Pointe are about $150,000 – $255,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.