- Current Prices:$359,000
- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $691,000
- Median Sale Price:$561,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$473
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $125,$115 to $363/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:760 to 2,356Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Homes for Sale
Sweetwater Village is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Sweetwater Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sweetwater Village are about $290,000 – $670,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.