- Current Prices:$122,900 to $299,000
- Closed Prices:$127,000 to $262,000
- Median Sale Price:$209,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$180/mo,$140 to $321
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,139 to 3,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Homes for Sale
Sweetwater is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sweetwater are about $95,000 – $275,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.