- Current Prices:$1,250,000
- Closed Prices:$635,000 to $1,850,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,215,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$667
- Association Fee Ranges:$150,$0,$100 to $505/mo,$295 to $300/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1967 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,166 to 2,919Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Sycamore features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in Sycamore represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sycamore are about $340,000 – $1,600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, detached garage, guest parking, garage parking, side yard access and enclosed garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.