- Current Prices:$440,000
- Closed Prices:$430,000 to $589,000
- Median Sale Price:$457,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$322
- Association Fee Ranges:$112 to $315/mo,$112 to $315
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,276 to 1,421Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Sycamore Village features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Sycamore Village are about $210,000 – $580,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage, 1-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.