- Closed Prices:$138,600 to $250,500
- Median Sale Price:$230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$190
- Association Fee Ranges:$45 to $80/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1995 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,320 to 1,992Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Sylvan Heights is a neighborhood in Oxon Hill, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1995 and 2003. Homes in Sylvan Heights are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Sylvan Heights typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.