- Closed Prices:$138,600 to $258,000
- Median Sale Price:$234,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$35 to $80/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,320 to 1,992Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Sylvan Heights is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sylvan Heights are about $140,000 – $250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.