- Current Prices:$172,000 to $274,999
- Closed Prices:$122,000 to $305,000
- Median Sale Price:$234,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$99
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$234 to $240,$17 to $145/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,256 to 3,358Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Symphony Meadows offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $17 to $240, master fees around $20, and taxes for the year range from as low as $7,592 to as high as $11,746. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $17 to $240, master fees and taxes for the year can range from $3,912 to $6,023. It is typical for the homes in the community to have unfinished basements. The community has homesites around a quarter acre in size.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|