- Current Prices:$164,000 to $314,900
- Closed Prices:$122,000 to $299,989
- Median Sale Price:$211,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $20,$234 to $250,$17 to $145/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,256 to 3,358Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
In terms of home type, Symphony Meadows features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Symphony Meadows are about $120,000 – $325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.