- Current Prices:$1,498,000 to $1,595,000
- Closed Prices:$485,579 to $1,600,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,460,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$464
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,518 to 3,759Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Talavera are about $215,000 – $1,475,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, tandem parking, garage, none, off street parking and int access from garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.