- Current Prices:$974,900 to $2,975,000
- Closed Prices:$535,000 to $6,900,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,590,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$522
- Association Fee Ranges:$403 to $3658/quarter,$0,$56 to $908.68/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,710 to 11,738Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Talis Park features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Talis Park are about $830,000 – $4,850,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.