- Current Prices:$825,000 to $4,495,000
- Closed Prices:$790,000 to $4,275,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,962,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$384
- Association Fee Ranges:$2462,$402.5 to $3659/quarter,$57 to $908.68/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,942 to 13,125Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Talis Park is a neighborhood in Naples, Florida. Homes in Talis Park are 5,300 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and four bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Talis Park typically have three spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.