- Closed Prices:$575,000 to $1,236,360
- Median Sale Price:$725,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $248/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,008 to 2,375Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Tamarack Point features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in Tamarack Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Tamarack Point are about $450,000 – $950,000 and sit on 8.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.