- Current Prices:$239,900 to $349,000
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $337,500
- Median Sale Price:$269,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$145 to $150/mo,$0 to $150
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2010 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,138 to 2,463Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Tamarind Grove is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2010, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Tamarind Grove are about $220,000 – $370,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.