- Current Prices:$145,900 to $167,900
- Closed Prices:$108,500 to $179,000
- Median Sale Price:$145,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$387/quarter,$345 to $396
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1967 to 1971
- Sq. Ft.:734 to 1,350Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Tamberlane represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Tamberlane are about $55,000 – $180,000 and sit on one-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.