- Current Prices:$87,500
- Closed Prices:$68,000 to $96,500
- Median Sale Price:$86,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$94
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $309,$247 to $347/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:757 to 1,009Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Tampico Cove is a neighborhood in Galveston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1980 and 1980. Homes in Tampico Cove are 900 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Tampico Cove typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.