- Current Prices:$735,000 to $1,125,000
- Closed Prices:$985,000 to $1,225,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,060,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$384
- Association Fee Ranges:$2406 to $4700/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1992 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:2,274 to 2,880Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Tangerine Bay Club represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Tangerine Bay Club are about $800,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.