- Current Prices:$694,000 to $829,900
- Closed Prices:$650,000 to $929,000
- Median Sale Price:$827,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$243
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0/quarter,$0,$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,706 to 3,754Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Tangerine Heights are about $430,000 – $800,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.