- Current Prices:$156,900 to $190,000
- Closed Prices:$93,000 to $194,000
- Median Sale Price:$160,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$202
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $371,$390 to $405/mo,$0 to $1222/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:770 to 1,560Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Tangerine Place represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Tangerine Place are about $70,000 – $165,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, 1 assigned space, lot, 1 space and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.