- Current Prices:$254,000 to $299,000
- Closed Prices:$145,000 to $283,000
- Median Sale Price:$242,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$112/quarter,$0,$446 to $450,$106 to $144/mo,$150 to $243
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,042 to 3,416Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Tanners Creek is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Tanners Creek are about $145,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.