- Current Prices:$234,900 to $1,200,000
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $1,180,000
- Median Sale Price:$557,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$210
- Association Fee Ranges:$780,$50 to $355/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,157 to 6,562Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Homes for Sale
Tapatio Springs is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Tapatio Springs are about $190,000 – $1,695,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.