- Current Prices:$241,000 to $799,000
- Closed Prices:$220,990 to $700,000
- Median Sale Price:$308,425
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$190.12 to $1464,$505 to $1465,$73 to $1018.94/quarter,$52 to $339/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2013 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,528 to 5,504Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 13Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 10Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Tapestry is a neighborhood in Kissimmee, Florida. Homes in Tapestry are 2,500 square feet on average and typically have 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Tapestry typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.