- Current Prices:$238,000 to $799,000
- Closed Prices:$220,990 to $700,000
- Median Sale Price:$308,845
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$190.12 to $1464,$505 to $1465,$73 to $1018.94/quarter,$52 to $339/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2013 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,528 to 6,182Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 15Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 15Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Tapestry is largely a single-family home community. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Tapestry are about $230,000 – $700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.