- Current Prices:$129,900 to $579,000
- Closed Prices:$82,000 to $600,000
- Median Sale Price:$195,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$130 to $474/mo,$400 to $923/quarter,$85 to $2090
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,004 to 5,225Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
In terms of home type, Tara features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Tara are about $130,000 – $600,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.