- Current Prices:$114,600 to $599,900
- Closed Prices:$82,000 to $600,000
- Median Sale Price:$193,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$120 to $474/mo,$0,$0 to $923/quarter,$75 to $2090
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,004 to 5,225Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Tara features a wonderful variety of designs for anyone looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $55 to $2,090, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,059 to as high as $3,069. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $55 to $2,090. Property taxes for the year can range from $1,795 to $5,995.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|