- Current Prices:$729,000
- Closed Prices:$627,500 to $730,000
- Median Sale Price:$729,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$376
- Association Fee Ranges:$169/mo,$256.5 to $277
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,873 to 2,184Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Tarleton features a handful of attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Tarleton are about $455,000 – $675,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.