- Current Prices:$188,500 to $379,000
- Closed Prices:$179,900 to $382,500
- Median Sale Price:$297,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$158
- Association Fee Ranges:$600 to $1430/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,332 to 2,925Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
Tarpon Bay is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Tarpon Bay are about $210,000 – $385,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.