- Current Prices:$280,000 to $389,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $409,000
- Median Sale Price:$300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$176
- Association Fee Ranges:$656 to $1495/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,225 to 3,455Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Tarpon Cove are about $215,000 – $520,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.