- Current Prices:$145,000
- Closed Prices:$101,500 to $149,000
- Median Sale Price:$125,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$283 to $368/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:670 to 1,150Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Tarpon Point Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Tarpon Point Condominiums are about $60,000 – $145,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.