- Current Prices:$1,025,000 to $1,300,000
- Closed Prices:$330,000 to $2,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$675,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$363
- Association Fee Ranges:$2198,$300 to $375/quarter,$325 to $725/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,990 to 4,430Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
Tarpon Point Marina is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Tarpon Point Marina are about $340,000 – $2,995,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.