- Current Prices:$169,900 to $1,249,000
- Closed Prices:$139,000 to $2,799,000
- Median Sale Price:$349,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$264
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2190/quarter,$0 to $827/mo,$0 to $513.09
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1918 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:493 to 20,708Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Tarpon River is a neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Homes in Tarpon River are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Tarpon River typically have fifteen spaces.