- Current Prices:$149,000 to $2,950,000
- Closed Prices:$139,000 to $2,799,000
- Median Sale Price:$347,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$289
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1935/quarter,$0 to $960/mo,$0 to $775
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1918 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:493 to 20,708Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
In terms of home type, Tarpon River features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Tarpon River are about $155,000 – $1,750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.