- Current Prices:$1,988,000
- Closed Prices:$1,600,000 to $3,188,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,146,940
- Average $ per sq ft:$1156
- Association Fee Ranges:$133/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1961 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,600 to 3,512Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Telescope Hill are about $680,000 – $2,695,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, attached, street, garage, auto door, off street parking, interior access, workshop in garage, deck and detached.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.