- Current Prices:$578,000 to $617,900
- Closed Prices:$508,000 to $697,900
- Median Sale Price:$578,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$182
- Association Fee Ranges:$41 to $60,$41 to $60/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:2,609 to 3,767Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Temecula Creek North are about $365,000 – $685,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.