- Current Prices:$350,000
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $375,000
- Median Sale Price:$335,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$240,$185/quarter,$150 to $225
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,955 to 3,535Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Ten Oaks are about $210,000 – $375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.