- Current Prices:$240,000 to $329,000
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $314,000
- Median Sale Price:$276,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$448
- Association Fee Ranges:$435/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1976 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:558 to 777Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Tennisplace represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Tennisplace are about $215,000 – $325,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.