- Current Prices:$265,000 to $468,000
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $925,000
- Median Sale Price:$402,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$454
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$172 to $330/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1910 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:380 to 1,501Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Teralta features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Teralta are about $185,000 – $830,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.