- Current Prices:$330,000 to $779,000
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $1,060,000
- Median Sale Price:$552,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$793
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$172 to $330/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1924 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:380 to 2,388Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 10Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Teralta features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Teralta are about $185,000 – $830,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.