- Current Prices:$758,000 to $759,000
- Closed Prices:$705,000 to $811,000
- Median Sale Price:$760,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$630
- Association Fee Ranges:$407 to $474,$450 to $497/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,108 to 1,309Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Terra Luna Serena features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Terra Luna Serena are about $400,000 – $785,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, driveway and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.