- Current Prices:$148,000 to $230,000
- Closed Prices:$81,500 to $209,000
- Median Sale Price:$164,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $413/mo,$0 to $650/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:840 to 1,805Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Terrace Park Of Five Towns represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Terrace Park Of Five Towns are about $40,000 – $225,000 and sit on 35.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.