- Current Prices:$194,900 to $284,900
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$219,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$38/mo,$214,$120 to $144/quarter,$400 to $645
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,248 to 4,332Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Terranova are about $135,000 – $315,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.