- Current Prices:$325,000 to $759,000
- Closed Prices:$300,000 to $765,000
- Median Sale Price:$547,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$423
- Association Fee Ranges:$310/mo,$309 to $683
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:822 to 2,057Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2008, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in The Astor are about $325,000 – $725,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.