- Current Prices:$177,500 to $188,500
- Closed Prices:$109,000 to $179,900
- Median Sale Price:$149,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$100,$0 to $414/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1964 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:838 to 1,553Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in The Belmont are about $55,000 – $180,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, other, guest parking, 2 or more spaces and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.