- Current Prices:$147,000 to $189,900
- Closed Prices:$105,000 to $169,900
- Median Sale Price:$149,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$100,$0 to $414/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1964 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:838 to 1,553Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The houses in The Belmont are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $458. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,643 to as high as $2,971.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.