- Current Prices:$359,900
- Closed Prices:$334,000 to $395,000
- Median Sale Price:$386,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$158
- Association Fee Ranges:$240/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,702 to 2,281Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2000. In general, homes in The Bluff are $355,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.