- Current Prices:$614,999
- Closed Prices:$490,000 to $620,000
- Median Sale Price:$610,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$401
- Association Fee Ranges:$140 to $235/mo,$225 to $235
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1995 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,101 to 1,536Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, The Bluffs at Belmont features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. The homes in The Bluffs at Belmont represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Bluffs at Belmont are about $420,000 – $1,295,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.