- Current Prices:$4,195,000
- Closed Prices:$2,930,000 to $4,625,000
- Median Sale Price:$4,340,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$816
- Association Fee Ranges:$345 to $429/quarter,$48 to $496/mo,$0 to $715.17
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:4,228 to 6,084Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:5 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, The Bluffs features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2000. In general, homes in The Bluffs are about $370,000 – $5,900,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.