- Closed Prices:$136,000 to $206,000
- Median Sale Price:$180,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $245,$0 to $245/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1991 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,065 to 1,730Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
The Braemar is a neighborhood in Frederick, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1991 and 1999. Homes in The Braemar are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are assigned and garage, and homes in The Braemar typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.