- Current Prices:$320,000
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $340,000
- Median Sale Price:$308,999
- Average $ per sq ft:$535
- Association Fee Ranges:$250 to $257/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:599 to 1,154Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in The Briarwoods represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Briarwoods are about $80,000 – $310,000 and sit on 6.25-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, street and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.