- Current Prices:$1,315,000
- Closed Prices:$259,000 to $825,000
- Median Sale Price:$399,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$375
- Association Fee Ranges:$550/quarter,$0 to $5
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1945 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,157 to 3,727Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Carillon are about $175,000 – $1,080,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are street, other and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.