- Current Prices:$438,500
- Closed Prices:$429,900 to $439,900
- Median Sale Price:$436,700
- Average $ per sq ft:$322
- Association Fee Ranges:$245 to $285/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,365 to 1,405Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
The Casitas is a neighborhood in Oceanside, California. The most common type of home in this community is attached home, and the majority are spanish style, and they were built between 2005 and 2007. Homes in The Casitas are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 3.75-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in The Casitas typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.