- Current Prices:$925,000 to $1,150,000
- Closed Prices:$635,900 to $1,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$990,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$331
- Association Fee Ranges:$1000 to $1100
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:2,786 to 3,864Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Cedars are about $535,000 – $990,000 and sit on 1.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.