- Current Prices:$445,000 to $699,000
- Closed Prices:$549,000 to $724,900
- Median Sale Price:$576,400
- Average $ per sq ft:$307
- Association Fee Ranges:$650,$650/mo,$1900 to $1995/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:1,487 to 1,844Sq. Ft.
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1972. In general, homes in The Claridge are about $320,000 – $795,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, guest parking, 1 space, 1 assigned space and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.