- Current Prices:$399,000 to $799,900
- Closed Prices:$299,999 to $625,000
- Median Sale Price:$549,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$347
- Association Fee Ranges:$650,$650/mo,$1900 to $1995/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1972 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:1,487 to 1,844Sq. Ft.
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1972. In general, homes in The Claridge are about $320,000 – $795,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, guest parking, 1 space, 1 assigned space and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.