- Current Prices:$227,000 to $290,000
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$187,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$224
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $300,$305 to $433/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1968 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:822 to 1,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in The Clifton represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Clifton are about $150,000 – $315,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, other, carport, lot and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.