- Current Prices:$189,000 to $295,000
- Closed Prices:$179,900 to $187,000
- Median Sale Price:$183,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$233
- Association Fee Ranges:$300,$0 to $451/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1968 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:822 to 1,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
The Clifton is a neighborhood in Hallandale Beach, Florida. Homes in The Clifton are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and other, and homes in The Clifton typically have five spaces.